Cuballing Community Events
There are several regular community events that occur in the region of Cuballing in Western Australia:
- The Cuballing Agricultural Show is held annually in October and includes competitions, displays, and activities related to agriculture and rural living.
- The Cuballing Campdraft takes place in September and features horse-riding competitions and activities.
- The Cuballing Rodeo is held in November and includes bull-riding, barrel racing, and other rodeo events.
- The Cuballing Community Markets are held on the third Saturday of every month and feature a range of local produce and handmade goods.
- The Cuballing Car Boot Sale occurs on the first Sunday of every month and provides an opportunity for residents to sell unwanted items from their car boot.