Cuballing Multicultural Directory
Be the first to advertise in Cuballing Multicultural Directory!
We are developing cuballing.westernaustralia.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Cuballing for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Multicultural Directory in Cuballing?
Multicultural Organisations in and around Cuballing, Western Australia
Australia is a land of diverse cultures and ethnicities, with people from different parts of the world living amidst one another. With such diversity comes an array of benefits and activities that these multicultural organisations offer. There are several such organisations in and around Cuballing, Western Australia:
1. Migrant Resource Centre Southern WA:
The Migrant Resource Centre Southern WA (MRC) is a non-profit community organisation that provides services to newly-arrived migrants, refugees, and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities in the Southern WA region. The MRC offers a range of services, including settlement support, case management, English language classes, and community development services.
Address: 5 Aberdeen Street, Albany WA 6330
Phone: +61 8 9845 7899
2. Katanning Regional Multicultural Association:
The Katanning Regional Multicultural Association (KRMA) is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to foster multiculturalism in the surrounding region and to help members of CALD communities to integrate into Australian society. The KRMA hosts events throughout the year, such as the annual Harmony Festival and Multicultural Ball, and offers services and support to both migrants and the broader community.
Address: 57 Austral Terrace, Katanning WA 6317
Phone: +61 8 9821 4489
3. Albany Multicultural Centre:
The Albany Multicultural Centre (AMC) is committed to promoting harmony, understanding, and appreciation of diversity by providing services to all multicultural communities in the region. The AMC provides a range of services for migrants, refugees, and asylum seekers, such as English language classes, job readiness training, legal advice, and counselling services.
Address: 51 Serpentine Road, Albany WA 6330
Phone: +61 8 9841 5560
4. Harvey Community Resource Centre:
The Harvey Community Resource Centre (HCRC) is a non-profit community organisation that provides a ‘one stop shop’ for all community and not-for-profit services, activities, and events. HCRC also provides a range of multicultural services, including English language classes, computer training, and community development projects catering to the multicultural communities.
Address: 17 Hayward Street, Harvey WA 6220
Phone: +61 8 9729 1662
5. Narrogin Multicultural Association:
The Narrogin Multicultural Association (NMA) is a non-profit organisation that supports culturally and linguistically diverse individuals and families in the Narrogin community. The NMA values diversity and believes in providing the highest level of service to support the integration and settlement of individuals, families, and communities.
Address: Forrest Street, Narrogin WA 6312
Phone: +61 8 9881 2233
Benefits of Multicultural Organisations:
1. Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity: Multicultural organisations provide an opportunity to learn about and appreciate different cultures, leading to greater cultural awareness and sensitivity.
2. Integration: By providing community services and support, multifarious organisations help in the integration of newly arrived migrants and refugees into the broader Australian society.
3. Language Development: Multicultural organisations conduct language classes and provide language support services, thereby facilitating language development, which is crucial for new migrants to communicate and engage effectively.
Activities of Multicultural Organisations:
1. Cultural events: Multicultural organisations host and celebrate cultural events throughout the year, including food festivals, dance parties, music performances, and cultural showcases.
2. Social events: Multicultural organisations organise social events, such as picnics, sports activities, and family nights, to bring communities together and promote social cohesion.
3. Training and development: Multicultural organisations offer a range of training and development programs and workshops to help individuals develop their skills and knowledge in various areas.
multicultural organisations play a crucial role in promoting cultural diversity, integration, and community development in and around the Cuballing region. The above-mentioned organisations offer a range of benefits, services, and activities, catering to the diverse needs and aspirations of Australia’s culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Cuballing Multicultural Articles